Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good Day Gone Awry

Today started out as a beautiful spring day!!  I let myself sleep in and then got to go with my friend to lunch at Great Harvest!  That place is soooo good!  Anyways then I just got to relax a little before I went to class and then work.  Work was fun because the teacher I TA for was just talking to me for like 20 minutes.  Then I had to grade tests and such.  You know just saving peoples grades one day at a time.
So skipping to the crazy/creepy part of my day...yes most likely the very most boring part.  I went to Joann's alone to get last minute stuff for my sewing class tomorrow.  I am just going to say now that it was my first time going to a store a lone at night ever!!  And definitely my last!  I got in the store and got my things.  The store was pretty much closing when I was leaving but there was a few people in there.  When I was walking out of the store there was a random guy alone kinda just hanging out in the front of the store.  He had hair to his shoulders, a beanie, and a dark sweatshirt.  He did not have anything that he had bought there or didn't seem to be looking at anything in particular.  When I walked out of the store he followed behind me probably about 3-5 feet away.  He followed me to my car as I quickened my pace and jumped in the car.  I was freaking out so much I couldn't think of how to lock the doors.  But thankfully I did and he walked behind my car.
I quickly pulled out onto the street and he was in the middle of the street!!  He motioned me to stop but I just went out around him and drove home as fast as I could.  I made it home safely so it's all good.  Moral of the story is I am never going anywhere alone again...the one time I did my fears were confirmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment